We've Gone Mobile!
Check out our
new mobile website
- Our webpage is approaching 5000 visits!
- Hello out there and thanks for stopping by!
- Denise is learning to paint-better watch out.
200 N Monroe St., Williamsport, Indiana 47993
you do for us!
Hey, we're open again every Thursday Friday and Saturday.
We have lots
of good junk, too.
Attention Fellow Junkers!
Thank you for helping us continue our mission to be "Foster Parents to Junk" by giving these items a permanent home.
It means a lot to us!
Mark Your Calendars for Make-An-Offer days on May 8th-9th-10th
- Williamsport's Town Wide Yard Sale is Saturday May 10 this year. It's time to start signing up
- The iris' are starting to grow
- David is graduating from college this summer and Noelle is graduating from High School in May. Who wants to bake a few cakes?
- We'll all appreciate the spring flowers this year, my mom always said snow was good for the ground
- It was nice to see our friends again, and we'll see more of you soon, I'm sure.
- We really are hauling lots of new/old junk in....come see for yourself
- Has anyone seen the ducks hangin' out on the Wabash? Don'tcha think that water is cold?
- We're going to check out being on Pinterest, as soon as we figure out how.
- We spell Junk : B-L-U-E E-L-E-P-H-A-N-T
LaRoya and the Blue Elephant at the beach
The Blue Elephant and Zack at FlyNHigh Jet Ski rentals at Treasure Island in Florida