We've Gone Mobile!
Check out our
new mobile website
200 N Monroe St., Williamsport, Indiana 47993
you do for us!
Attention Fellow Junkers!
Thank you for helping us continue our mission to be "Foster Parents to Junk" by giving these items a permanent home.
It means a lot to us!
Sign up for our mailing list! Postcards will arrive when we are having sales or the Open House!
- Saturday December 6th Customer Appreciation Open House and Make-An-Offer day. You MUST be here that day! :) from 9am-5pm. Lots of nummy chili, meat loaf, spiral ham, deviled eggs, potato salad and tons of desserts. We'll be looking for ya.....
- After our Open House all store inventory (except consignment items) will be 50% off until the end of December. That includes vintage blankets, dishes, furniture, Junk (of course), old tools, wood and windows and doors, jewelry, and whatever we have!!!
- We have lot's of primitives in the store now. Come by and see!
- Tom Turkey says stop by the Blue Elephant and gobble up the deals
- The wind has taken most of the leaves away but we still have our fake ones
- Just arrived: about 150 vintage toothpick holders. All colors! Very pretty! Priced $3-6 each. (See photo on the left.)
- We love our customers. Well, most of them :)
- Don't forget, the store is closed in January and February each year. We will set appointments though
FALL into the Blue Elephant and swim though our Junk!
Check out our new Guest Book and take a minute to say hi!
Have You Hugged Your Junk Today?